TEST –DRIVE OF COMMUNICATION SOLUTIONS FROM CTI IS OPEN IN CISCO TECHNOLOGY CENTER AT SKOLKOVO
CTI has carried out integration of solutions for unified communication and system analytics in Cisco technology center at Skolkovo.
CTI specialists have installed the following solutions at the Cisco demonstration center: CTI Speech Attendant, voice biometrics, call verification, SMS informer, videocalls, WebEx for operators, «Smart Wi-Fi».
Upgrade your business! 5 steps to business success:
1. Speech Attendant solution by CTI offers automated call processing using speech recognition and generation technology. When calling to company, callers don`t dial an extension number, but pronounce a name of necessary person or department in a company. The system automatically transfers the call to the appropriate extension. So, this solution allows company to reduce the workload of operators and to avoid routine activities.
2. Voice verification is a technology that allows using voice as an identification device without human participation. This solution helps to simplify caller identification process when providing him with access to personal information. The system identifies callers by comparing the voice 'fingerprints' gathered during the first call to contact center using IVR; the voice 'fingerprints' are stored in the database. The results of projects show that this technology have been very well accepted by clients and operators of contact center. The system eliminates tedious identification process in the traditional way, reducing average call duration and therefore increasing productivity of contact center operators.
3. SMS informer is a simple and effective way to improve enterprise communication. When missing a call on mobile phone from enterprise phone number, company employee can not identify who called as caller ID shows enterprise number. SMS informer tracks all missed calls on mobile phones of company employees and send SMS notifications of missed calls with the caller's name and surname, the time when call was made and phone number for callback. So, employees always know which of their colleagues or clients is trying to contact them.
4. Videocalls is a service that implies simultaneous transmission of voice and video when calling to contact center using company website. This service allows company to organize interaction between clients and operators of contact center. There should be video terminals installed at contact center to contact operators. To make a call, client can use a special flash-application in a web browser on the company website.
5. Videoservices for operators is a system designed to deliver web-conferencing (Cisco WebEx) and video conferencing (Cisco TelePresence) services. This solution allows company to work with documents and presentations and also provides a mechanism for shared communication using audio and video conferencing, including HD (high definition) video feature.
«Smart WiFi» is an innovative service covering wireless networks of any size. The solutions allows company to study behavioral characteristics of buyers and motion paths of visitors in online mode, reveal a queue and other crowded areas, obtain data on number of visitors. These features enable analyzing demand for goods and services and as a result increasing profits.
Cisco Technology Center at Skolkovo was opened on 18 June 2013 with the aim of showcasing the leading developments, including technology and products produced in Russia. Moreover, Cisco Technology Center has become a platform for establishing technology partnerships between Cisco and domestic entrepreneurs giving an opportunity to test and upgrade their products using Cisco solutions.