Project to implement and upgrade the contact center for JSC KaspiBank
Installating a single contact center in the bank’s structure.
The Contact Center Suite, CTI’s in-house product line enabled the integration of the Cisco UCCE call-center with the bank’s information systems in the most effective way. Technical components/ingredients: Key CBS supported features CTI Billing architecture CTI Billing demo version.
- A new Call Center facility was put into operation in the spring of 2008, 3 months after the start of the project.
- At the same time, the carrier’s single window interface was developed based on the integration of CTI Desktop and the carrier’s WKS.
- Debt collection services automation was the next step. As a platform for implementing the single multi-user functionality of Soft and Hard Collection, CTI Outbound (outgoing call campaign management system) was used.
- In 2011, the Call Processing Center was upgraded, its capacity was increased and master node performance was adjusted to current versions.
- Also, a system of Telebanking was developed and successfully implemented; a number of works have been performed associated with backing up crucial Call Center components and with the development and integration of various applications.
Due to the openness of the complex’s interface, KaspiBank has promptly succeeded in ensuring a transparent process of cardholder customer service and support. Introducing the CTI Contact Center Suite product line has allowed customers to not only be informed in a fully automatic mode, but it has also entailed an increase in the performance of service specialists due to the automated handling of outgoing calls to customers.
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise