Introducing a video surveillance and recording system for FGUE
Technical components / ingredients:
- Video surveillance and video analytics (VS)
- Designing video surveillance systems based on Cisco equipment taking into account the location of buildings within the facility and the specific plant activities.
- Installing the video surveillance system.
Through implementing this project the following challenges have been addressed:
- the overall security level of the company has been significantly increased;
- the scalability and versatility of the system have been ensured;
- the image quality of transmitted video signals has been improved;
- the system allows not only watching a scene in real time, but also recording with an option for storage and future viewing;
- the cost of the system’s ownership has been significantly reduced, as the camcorder is now made by means of a single RJ-45 cable, which is much less expensive than coaxial;
- the number of trunks has been decreased, as the said RJ-45 cable serves not only for communication, but also for feeding the camcorder, and the camcorder installation process requires no additional power cords or new AC outlets.
Cisco Video Surveillance Manager (VSM)
Cisco Multi Service Platform (MSP)